E-visa Benefits to You:
- E-visa of Vietnam makes you eligible to visit for 30 days, single entry.
- E-visa can be used to enter Vietnam through airports, seaports and land-crossing ports.
- You won’t need to pay a fee on arrival as this will have been done already.
What You’ll Need:
The following components must be in place before you start to apply for the e-visa:
- You need a valid email address for notification of your e-visa status.
- A copy of your passport valid for at least 6 months. You must scan the page that holds your personal information so you can upload the information to the online form.
- You must have recent digital photograph of yourself to add to the online form.
- A valid credit card or PayPal account will be essential in order to pay for the e-visa application fee.
For 1,3, 6, or 12 months with single or multiple entriesLearn more!